What have you been investing in?


What have you been up to during this time?
                                            How's school?
What's new?

                                                Where you working now?

Have you finished that assignment?



What you been working on recently?

What you been working on recently?

What you been working on recently?

What you been working on recently?

What you been working on recently?

What you been working on recently?
What you been working on recently?
What you been working on recently?
What you been working on recently?
What you been working on recently

Hmm... What does working even mean?

Is everyone just working?



                         Is there more to this quarantine than just.... 




.........working?                                   


WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK


Hmm... I wonder what people are doing with their time that is not just being productive or working.

             What does it even mean to be work anyway?

                             That doesn't sound very fun.
        

Is it work to do whatever you want to do?


Hmm I guess it is but its a different kind of work

Work that one likes to do

How is work defined anyway?



Hmm.. hmm..

has to do

I don't know if I like that necessarily.
....

....


I don't like that word


I guess everyone does come up with whatever they think


I guess I am more interested less in what people are working in and more in what
people want to spend their time on, what they have chosen to do during and invest in during this time.


What have people been putting their energy to that they actually want to do?


                                             With their money?



                          their   m      i      n      d    ?


                           

                        I wonder what people are doing 

that is actually worth their

                   T       I     M     E


I wonder what people feel they have

       I N V E S T E D in

                        


                                                        Well I guess all one can do is ask....

Let's see who can I ask...



Hmm. 
Hmm.. 
Hmm..

 Hmm.. 



I haven't spoken to my mom in a while... I wonder how she's doing. 


               M      M!!!

                    O



WHAT????





What have you been investing in during this time?

Inverti mi tiempo en hacer este delicioso pan.
Well let's see, I baked this delicious bread.


Wow... delicious...



Tambien inverti tiempo en pintar la fense de mi casa e inverti mi tiempo en mi hermosa familia
I also spent my time painting the back fence of my house and I invested
time in my beautiful family.




Wow, amazing! how about Fatima? I see her 
painting the fence there whats she been up to?
Can you ask her my sister for me?

Oh hi!!
What do you mean investing?
Like my food?

or my GARDEN?

Well its both food hehe



WOW That's super sick, any produce yet?

YEAH, SOOOO MUCH, you want some?
I can take you some!
Imonmyway

DUDE ITS QUARANTINE

Oh yeah huh, oops.



*sigh*
hmm I wonder what my cousins have been up to 
ISAACGABRIEL, ANGEL!!

I wonder if they're there. They're such cool dudes. 
I haven't spoken to them in a while


Yo whats up dood.
Yo what's gooooood
hey dude

What have y'all invested in during quarantine?


I bought a controller keyboard to begin making music 
while I have more time to do so during quarantine


Yo that's sick
made any 

M
     U
          S
                I
                      C
                                                        yet?

I’m working on some stuff right now

and I've been investing my time in instacart lol
Not really anything else rn

and for me, These are the groceries I purchased at 
Sam’s club, as you can see we drink 2 different types 
of milks in the household. They ran out of the 
regular almond milk so we had to settle for 
the sweetened this time. It almost tastes
 the same as the regular if you add some 
sugar though















Wow that's kinda fresh. Thanks homies.
Hmm food and music that's kinda dope.


Interesting choices in milk. 


I personally like the Soy one with pea, soy and almond protein, its pretty


                  D A N K


I wonder what my cousin in Mexico is doing,
EDWIN, Primo, como estas?

Ay mas o menos y tu?
Eh so so, and you?


Ay tambien, to a que le has invertodo durante este tiempo?

Ni me lo vas a career guey.
You're not gonna believe this man.
ya vez el lado de mi casa donde esta la calle mas ancha en 
medio hay un espacio para algunos arboles que habian plantado
 pero la neta estaba lleno de hierbas basura y asi bien feo y decidi
 empezar a arreglar esa parte para que se mirara bonito

You know next to my house where the street is wider, well there 
is space where there used to be trees but there were soOoOOoOoOO
many other plants that were just clotting the whole thing up, making
it ugly, so I decided to clean it and fix it so it could look better!





ooooooooooooooorale que chido
gracias guey

Dude no way some people are doing some cool stuff

Ahh, enough for family. I should check in on the homies now.
Let's see, let's see.... hmmm ah.. I wonder what Natalia is doing
She was always such a Gem, Debating with her was nice, she was
always so soft-spoken and caring.

Hey Natalia how are you!

hi emanual

what you been investing in during this time? 


I read that plants help reduce stress and create a feeling of well-being, 
so I thought it would be nice to create a succulent garden for my mom
 since she is now working from her home and a bit anxious with our
 current events. So I guess I invested in my mother’s mental well being.




YOO that's crazy you're the third person who has mentioned
plants, thank you so much

ya lol, hire me!






dam, its like people are connecting not just 
to people around them, but to the places 
around them too. To the earth, to their environment.
Is this what it took to get people to be mindful
of the world and connect to the land how we 
used to be connected to it?


W              o                W



That reminds me of my trip to Mexico with some 
of my classmates for a program, there was this girl named Leah,
she was super dope and energetic and funny as hell. I wonder what 
she's been investing in.

Knock  knock leah! What you been investing in?



What do you mean invested in? Like what I been 
doing to occupy my time during quarantine?



whatever you interpret investing to be! whether
 it be money, time, energy, anything!














hello?










hmm I guess she must have disappeared into the internet,
I hope shes able to get ou.....


 I have been investing in finding new places
 locally to walk around and get some light exercise in!

And I have invested a lot in binge-watching shows within days
 and sharing hilarious memes to keep myself distracted and focused
 on something other than my own mind lol.







And I have been investing a lot of time in smoking lol. 
Keeps me in a solid state of mind, good mood and good appetite!












Yooooo!!! That's pretty sick, thanks for sharing!

Of course anytime! :)






A  h   I'm glad she's doing well, she hasn't changed much Haha
That reminded me of Freshmen year, oh those days. I wonder
what my freshmen year homie is doing. 


ISAAC MY BOiiiiiiii



BOIII HOW ARE YOU



I'm alright boiii, what you been investing in?













I've invested time with my baby kitty! haha

Yo meow meow that's kinda fresh, I got 
kitties not too


YEEEEE LIT


YEEEEYEYE
hahaha. It's crazy he really is in DC now wow. 
Time flies man. Friends living in order parts of the world
is crazy. Which reminds me of a friend from
Australia. I should hit him up. 





Yo ASH!! What you been up to bro?














I’m planning on going to university so I’ve been doing some
 free online study, reading books and practicing cooking

Ahhhhh so good to hear my man.


Ah Ash, I met him in a parking lot in Yosemite while he
was driving down the west coast with a friend he met in Canada
and weended up hanging out that whole day and a week later, they
ended up driving down to Los Angeles to come meet us here.
It was so wonderful...

Sweet sweet...


Ahh Australia different countries. I have a friend who has a
boyfriend in Germany, she was supposed to go see him before the 
quarantine but we all know what happened there, man. 

Let's see what shes up to.

Sam, hey! what you been up to? 

Baking Sour Dough man, you interested?
















WOW, I can 
                 S
                 M
                         E
                                L
                                       L
                                                                   

                                                                                          it from here


Bread for the soul, ahhh. I tried making some but I don't know how that
Yeast stuff works. Sounds kinda s c a r y




That reminds me of a friend who I always know
is active and doing things, I wonder what Hannah has been up to

Yo Hannah! Hey! What you been up to?

I’ve been keeping up with the I N S A N I T Y workouts 
for about a month and a half now. The insane nature of the workouts
 kills my body and cleared my mind. This paired with the routine
 of working out every day, funnily enough, keeps me sane.












Yo that's I N S A N E. I used to do that in high school
and it was actually I N S A N E



ah being active and highschool man, that reminds me of Fredrick
a kid I went to highschool with who was always about learning 
and expanding his mind. I wonder what he's been up to. 

Yo FREDDY, what you been up to bro?


Hey Emmanuel,  I have been reading books on self-development
My life found a purpose and became more interesting when reading 
became my hobby.Pay the price today so you can pay 
any price tomorrow.











Thanks Freddy
ahh, Freddy just being Freddy. 



Wowerzzzz

Man that made me so happy.

People being activeCooking. BakingPainting.
PlantingHarvestingReading.

INVESTING

INVESTING


THEMSELVES



It's kinda really beautiful actually.



.......




That was so positive. People doing things they want to do not just

W O R K I N G

\(OuO)/
I
/\

yay







alright now what can I do?

Comments

  1. Emmanuel!! That was sick! Inspiring and entertaining. It's been real nice to 'work' with you this semester, your attitude always makes me feel listened to and energized.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts